Training for Basic Occupational Safety and Health for Safety Officer II (SO2)
The Safe Filming’s Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training (BOSH) for Safety Officers is a forty (40) hour mandatory course designed to impart knowledge & skills on basic concepts & principles of occupational safety & health (OSH) to enable safety officers (SO2-certification) to implement their respective offices' safety & health program.
Safety Officer II (SO2) is an employee who has completed the mandatory forty 40-hour OSH training course applicable to the industry as prescribed in the OSH standards.
FDCP’s Safe Filming Program will be selecting Twenty-five (25) film and audio-visual workers who will be undergoing a free training for Basic Occupational Safety and Health for Safety Officer II (SO2). This training is available for all Film and Audio-visual production companies who have been conducting production shoots under the Safe Filming Program.
Applicants must be either be:
Registered workers of FDCP’s National Registry (NR).
*Non members are encouraged to apply through https://nationalregistry.fdcp.ph/signup
Production Companies intending to onboard in-house safety officers as part of their personnel
Applicants must submit the following:
- Copy of FDCP National Registry Membership ID or a valid FDCP National Register Number
- Accomplished Application Form (SF-Scholarship Form)
- Proof of Contract with the Production Company (if applicable)
- Endorsement from a Production Company
- Proof of an upcoming project/ shoot
- Latest Curriculum Vitae
- One (1) Government ID
- 1x1 ID picture
Applicants must submit their application thru with all the attached requirements or register online via FDCP National Registry app and Safe Filming website.
TECHNICAL COMMITTEE EVALUATION
The FDCP Technical Committee will evaluate the application. During the evaluation, the committee may require further details if deemed necessary. Do wait for a confirmation if qualified.
RESULTS OF APPLICATION
The approved applicant will be updated of his/her application.
If an application gets denied, it may mean one or more of of the following reasons:
- Slots are already full
- Applicant did not meet our minimum requirements
- More than 2 participants per company
- No means to verify that the company exists
***The process may take 3-7 working days from the time of submission of COMPLETE requirements. ***
In order to have an insightful training, selected participants must have the following
- Laptop or Computer
- A stable internet connection
- Open their cameras during the training and have a decent attire for the whole day broadcast of your webcam
- Be respectful when interacting with everyone
- Attend the training ontime
- Answer a post-exam prepared by the training center
Note: Zoom application shall be used for the on-line training.
You will be provided with the following after the training:
- Trainers/Speakers who are experts in the field of training including review of policies, guidelines and procedures
- Soft copy of Training Manual
- Individual certificate of completion (hardcopy) for successful participants.
- Soft copy of safety presentations in PowerPoint, international papers, OSH standards and selected videos (for reproduction by your organization for your participants)