Membership in the National Registry (NR) affords you the following benefits:
- Consultative participation in policy-making for the audiovisual industry
- Ease of access of audiovisual workers to available social services (SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG)
- Free Legal Consultations
- Skills Development
- Priority access to FDCP Film Talks, workshops and conferences, and other activities
- Qualified assistance with FDCP-led events and markets
To update your membership, you may renew your application anytime or before your membership expires which is every two (2) years for the NR for Audio-Visual Workers (NRAW) and NR for Entertainment Press (NREP) and every year for NR for Companies (NRC), NR for Organizations/ Associations (NROA), and NR for Events and Film Festivals (NREF) upon the approval date of your application.
You may email us at [email protected] for inquiries and renewal concerns.
The FDCP NR has a Grievance Desk for any work-related problem in the film industry. You may file your grievance complaints through our app and website.
For any NR-related inquiries, you may reach our office through Ms. Sophie Agunat, National Registry Officer, at [email protected] and (02) 8256-9948 loc. 132.
Upon completion of requirements, the registration process shall take five (5) to seven (7) days. We shall send you a notification regarding the status of your registration.
The registration for companies, organizations, or events with NR has different sets of requirements. Please see the requirements below. It is important that documents are complete and updated.
National Registry for Companies (NRC) - Valid for one (1) year, renewable
- Fully-accomplished National Registry Company Application Form
- Company Profile/Briefer § Certificate of Incorporation (Certified True Copy)
- Tax Clearance (Certified True Copy) § Business Permit/Municipal Permit (Certified True Copy)
- List of Board Directors/Proprietor/Partners with contact numbers
- List of Professional Services
- Dossier/Portfolio of Past and Present Clients (in the past three years)
- Online website link, and/or verifiable IMDB page (screenshot)
- Official High-Resolution Company Logo (in jpg or png format)
- Video Demo Reel (or valid online link to it)
- Processing Fee of PHP1,000.00 per company
National Registry for Organizations & Associations (NROA) - Valid for two (2) years, renewable
- Fully accomplished NR Application Form for Organizations & Associations
- SEC/DTI Business Registration § List of Board of Officers/Directors with contact information
- By Laws and Charter § Membership registration mechanics and guidelines
- List of members with contact information
- Official Organizational Branding and High-Resolution Logo
- Headquarters address and site map
- Processing Fee of PHP1,000.00 per organization
National Registry for Film Festivals (NRFF) - Valid for two (2) years, renewable
- Festival Mechanics with Briefer
- Certificate of Incorporation (Certified True Copy)
- List of Board of Directors and Committees
- LGU Endorsement/Film Community Endorsement § Festival Location Map
- Official High-Resolution Logo
- List of Films Featured in the Past Three (3) Years (for Festivals existing for more than three years)
- Processing Fee of PHP500.00 per festival
Yes. The FDCP has the Disaster/Emergency Assistance and Relief (DEAR) Program which provides a one-time cash aid benefit to freelance film and audiovisual workers displaced by a major natural disaster or public health emergency like the COVID-19 pandemic. For more details about the DEAR Program, kindly visit fdcp.ph/dear-program. The FDCP is also coordinating with the Department of Labor and Employment with regard to the Bayanihan 2 Law provision on film and audiovisual workers.
The NR can provide assistance with applications to the social services mentioned (SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG) as well as getting forms for easier registration.
- Driver's License
- SSS UMID Card
- PRC ID
- Voter's ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- PWD ID
- Philhealth ID
- TIN Card
- Postal ID
- GSIS e-Card
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Seaman's Book
- Company ID
- Student's ID
- Alumni ID
- PSA Marriage Contract
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Firearms License Card (With Photo)
- Credit Card (With Photo)