-Actors, Voice Actors, Singers, Dancers, Musicians, DJs, Background Actors, Stunt Persons, etc.
-Executive Producers, Line Producers, Creative Producers, Supervising Producers, Associate Producers, etc.
-Directors, Technical Directors, Assistant Directors, Unit Directors, Floor Directors, Stage Directors, Assistant Stage Directors, Musical Directors, etc.
-Scriptwriter, Director of Photography, Production Designer, Editor, Composer, Musical Scorer, Lights Designer, Sound Designer, Video Designer, Stage Designer, Choreographer, Graphics Designer, etc.
-Production Managers, Post-Productions, Supervisors, Stage Managers, Assistant Stage Managers, Production Assistants, Talent Coordinators, Makeup Artists, Assistant Makeup Artists, Ushers, Wardrobe, Costume Mistress, Stylists, Hairdressers, Hairstyling Assistants
Free and priority access to available training, capacity-building activities and events led by FDCP throughout the year
Access to all funding programs and assitance led by the FDCP, namely: FLIP, ICOF, ACOF, CreatePH Films, FLEX, Safe Filming
Free promotion with a customizable online profile/portfolio and inclusion to FDCP's Public Database at our website
Participation in policy-making forums
Consultation and mediation for industry-related complaints in the workplace through the FDCP Grievance Desk
Assistance with access to social services benefits of the government: SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG Fund
During this phase, the National Registry might reach out to you and to your references regarding your application details and attachments.
Check email for membership approval, NR number issuance and your login credentials to MyFDCPRegistry.
Follow the emailed instructions on your approval notice to login to MyFDCPRegistry.
Build your MyFDCPRegistry Profile by adding your profile picture, bio, filmography, photos, and more.
- Fully accomplished application form through: https://nationalregistry.fdcp.ph/nraw/register
- At least three (3) projects worked on in the last five years:
- Project Title | Production Company | Duration
- Contact Person | Mobile Number
- Proof of Engagements
- Certified true copies of Certificate of Employment
- Project Contracts
- Copies of most recent Pay Slips
- Link or screen shot of your IMDB page showing your latest projects (i.e. in the last 3 years)
- Proof of Inclusion in a Project
- screen capture of your name in credits, indicating the title of the project, or posters including your name, or other documents attesting to the same
- Endorsement Letters from accredited industry organizations or guilds like the guilds under the Film Academy of the Philippines, and MOWELFUND
- 1x1 ID Photo with White Background
- One (1) Valid Government ID. Click here for the list of Valid IDs