About the Program
CreatePHFilms is a funding program administered by the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP) to encourage the production of quality films and the artistic creation of Filipino filmmakers through financial support with its six funding programs for mid-length or feature films that could be fiction, documentary, or animation:
- Scriptwriting - A selective nonrefundable fund of PHP 100,000 for Filipino filmmakers or scriptwriters
- Project Development - A selective nonrefundable fund of PHP 200,000 for Filipino production companies
- Small Budget Production - A selective refundable fund of PHP 1 million for Filipino production companies
- Large Budget Production - A selective equity investment fund of PHP 3 million up to PHP 5 million for Filipino production companies
- Post-Production - A selective fund of PHP 300,000 to be applied for by the Filipino production company
- Film Distribution - A selective fund of PHP 300,000 for the local and international distribution of Filipino projects
Eligible applicants must be Filipino filmmakers, scriptwriters and production or distribution companies accredited by the FDCP’s National Registry and eligible projects must be directed by a Filipino.
CreatePHFilms Cycle 1 is now open and will accept applications from April 6, 2021 to May 31, 2021. Click here to apply.