- Film Production
- Line Production
- Technical Facilities Supplier
- Production Design/ Set Construction
- Legal Management/Administration
- Sound Engineering/ Recording
- Advertising (Marketing/Communication/ Press)
- Events Management
- Studio and Equipment Providers
Free and priority access to available training, capacity-building activities and events led by FDCP throughout the year
Access to all funding programs and assitance led by the FDCP, namely: FLIP, ICOF, ACOF, CreatePH Films, FLEX, Safe Filming
Free promotion with a customizable online profile/portfolio and inclusion to FDCP's Public Database at our website
Participation in policy-making forums
Consultation and mediation for industry-related complaints in the workplace through the FDCP Grievance Desk
Assistance with access to social services benefits of the government: SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG Fund
Free promotion with the inclusion in the Industry Contacts listing of FilmPhilippines--a directory of companies and institutions in the PH film industry that is disseminated worldwide, in film festivals attended by FDCP, and in online promotional campaigns of FilmPhilippines, including an updated listing on the official website at http://filmphilippines.com/film-companies
During this phase, the National Registry might reach out to you and to your references regarding your application details and attachments.
Check email for membership approval, NR number issuance and your login credentials to MyFDCPRegistry.
Follow the emailed instructions on your approval notice to login to MyFDCPRegistry.
Build your MyFDCPRegistry Profile by adding your profile picture, bio, filmography, photos, and more.
- Fully accomplished application form through: https://nationalregistry.fdcp.ph/nrc/register
- Company Profile/ Briefer (300-500 words)
- SEC Certificate of Incorporation or DTI Certificate of Registration (Certified True Copy)
- Tax Clearance or BIR 2303 (Certified True Copy)
- Business Permit or Municipal Permit (Certified True Copy)
- High-resolution logo
- One (1) Primary or two (2) Secondary Valid Government IDs. Click here for the list of Valid IDs
- List of Incorporators
- List of Professional Services Offered
- List of Past and Present Clients with references (website, contact details, etc.) within the last 3 years, list up to 10
Film Philippines Requirements
By submitting these additional requirements, your company will be listed in the Industry Contacts listing of FilmPhilippines - a directory of companies and institutions in the PH film industry that is disseminated worldwide, in film festivals attended by FDCP, and in online promotional campaigns of FilmPhilippines, including an updated listing on the official website at http://filmphilippinescom/film-companies.
- Demo Reel (if available)
- Proof of engagement/contract with at least one international production in the past 5 years*
- Filmography of the past 3 years specifying the type of release (theatre, online, TV, etc.) or List of Past and Present Clients with references (website, contact details, etc.) within the last 3 years, list up to 10.