- Events Management
- Directing, Cinematography
- Training and Education
- Sound Engineering/ Recording
- Creative Writing and Development
- Production Design/ Set Construction
Free and priority access to available training, capacity-building activities and events led by FDCP throughout the year
Access to all funding programs and assitance led by the FDCP, namely: FLIP, ICOF, ACOF, CreatePH Films, FLEX, Safe Filming
Free promotion with a customizable online profile/portfolio and inclusion to FDCP's Public Database at our website
Participation in policy-making forums
Consultation and mediation for industry-related complaints in the workplace through the FDCP Grievance Desk
Assistance with access to social services benefits of the government: SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG Fund
Free promotion with the inclusion in the Industry Contacts listing of FilmPhilippines--a directory of companies and institutions in the PH film industry that is disseminated worldwide, in film festivals attended by FDCP, and in online promotional campaigns of FilmPhilippines, including an updated listing on the official website at http://filmphilippines.com/film-companies
During this phase, the National Registry might reach out to you and to your references regarding your application details and attachments.
Check email for membership approval, NR number issuance and your login credentials to MyFDCPRegistry.
Follow the emailed instructions on your approval notice to login to MyFDCPRegistry.
Build your MyFDCPRegistry Profile by adding your profile picture, bio, filmography, photos, and more.
- Fully accomplished application form through: https://nationalregistry.fdcp.ph/nroa/register
- Organizational Profile / Briefer (300-500 words)
- Headquarters address and Site Map
- SEC Certificate of Incorporation or DTI Certificate of Registration
- By Laws and Charter
- Official Organizational Branding and High-resolution Logo
- One (1) Primary or two (2) Secondary Valid Government IDs. Click here for the list of Valid IDs
- Membership registration mechanics and guidelines
- List of members with contact information
- List of Board of Officers with contact information