Free and priority access to available training, capacity-building activities and events led by FDCP throughout the year
Access to all funding programs and assitance led by the FDCP, namely: FLIP, ICOF, ACOF, CreatePH Films, FLEX, Safe Filming
Free promotion with a customizable online profile/portfolio and inclusion to FDCP's Public Database at our website
Participation in policy-making forums
Consultation and mediation for industry-related complaints in the workplace through the FDCP Grievance Desk
Assistance with access to social services benefits of the government: SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG Fund
During this phase, the National Registry might reach out to you and to your references regarding your application details and attachments.
Check email for membership approval, NR number issuance and your login credentials to MyFDCPRegistry.
Follow the emailed instructions on your approval notice to login to MyFDCPRegistry.
- Fully accomplished application form through: https://nationalregistry.fdcp.ph/nrep/register
- List at least three (3) Press Releases published in the last three months:
- Date of Release | Article Title/Subject
- Contact Number
- Attach Proof of Publication
- Publication link/ URL or attach actual file of the Press Release
- One (1) Primary or two (2) Secondary Valid Government IDs. Click here for the list of Valid IDs
- Copy of Valid Press ID (if available)