Free and priority access to available training, capacity-building activities and events led by FDCP throughout the year
Access to all funding programs and assitance led by the FDCP, namely: FLIP, ICOF, ACOF, CreatePH Films, FLEX, Safe Filming
Free promotion with a customizable online profile/portfolio and inclusion to FDCP's Public Database at our website
Participation in policy-making forums
Consultation and mediation for industry-related complaints in the workplace through the FDCP Grievance Desk
Assistance with access to social services benefits of the government: SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG Fund
Priority access to Festival Development Assistance Program (for regional festivals) and Special Partnership Program (for any SEC registered festivals) and also to other institutional grants or assistance for special projects led by FDCP.
Free promotion of events and film festivals through FDCP media channels and social media pages.
During this phase, the National Registry might reach out to you and to your references regarding your application details and attachments.
Check email for membership approval, NR number issuance and your login credentials to MyFDCPRegistry.
Follow the emailed instructions on your approval notice to login to MyFDCPRegistry.
Build your MyFDCPRegistry Profile by adding your profile picture, bio, filmography, photos, and more.
- Fully accomplished application form through: https://nationalregistry.fdcp.ph/nref/register
- Festival Profile
- Festival Mechanics with Briefer
- Official High-Resolution Logo
- Festival Director's Valid ID (One  Primary or Two  Secondary Government IDs. Click here for the list of Valid IDs
- Festival Director's NRAW Number
- Certificate of Incorporation (Certified True Copy)
- Endorsement Letter from any of the following:
- Local Government Unit
- National Commission for Culture and the Arts1
- Film and audio-visual related guilds
- List of Board of Directors and Committees
- Festival Location Map